Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- nnorrinpai on The new Facebook wall is a bookshelf
- berlakeghanigh on What Comes After Postmodernism?
- lumzi23 on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
- andthatsnotall on The Van Infuriates
- hurtleyduffield on Game Of Thrones: “Are my boobs still in the shot?” Part IV
Author Archives: Melissa Karnaze
Deborah Quinn Hensel of Reuters reports:
“The arrest of a Texas man who broke into a woman’s house, threw her against a wall and tried to suck her blood over the weekend has sparked discussion over the impact of vampire books and movies on U.S. youth culture.”
Although the article’s discussion seems lacking.
On the one hand, as Read the rest
According to columnist “Chuck Norris” of Townhall.com :
MTV’s reality shows “Jersey Shore” and “16 and Pregnant” are only the beginnings of a television tidal wave of explicitly sexual content that is invading the hearts and minds of America’s youth.
While the word “invasion” captures the ubiquity of sex in the media, it actually does a disservice to Read the rest
This online advertisement has at least two messages. First, that a psychic would be able to tell a woman if her man is cheating. Second, that you have to ask someone else to find out if your partner’s unfaithful.
Cheating is a breach of trust, reneging on an unspoken (or spoken) agreement. But what happens when a woman doesn’t Read the rest