Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- hurtleyduffield on The Man Of Steel
- hurtleyduffield on Game Of Thrones: “Are my boobs still in the shot?” Part IV
- honky on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
- dovahkiin on Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: No titles of nobility?
- ChiefJohn on Why most horror movies are stupid
Author Archives: Melissa Karnaze
Deborah Quinn Hensel of Reuters reports:
“The arrest of a Texas man who broke into a woman’s house, threw her against a wall and tried to suck her blood over the weekend has sparked discussion over the impact of vampire books and movies on U.S. youth culture.”
Although the article’s discussion seems lacking.
On the one hand, as Read the rest
According to columnist “Chuck Norris” of Townhall.com :
MTV’s reality shows “Jersey Shore” and “16 and Pregnant” are only the beginnings of a television tidal wave of explicitly sexual content that is invading the hearts and minds of America’s youth.
While the word “invasion” captures the ubiquity of sex in the media, it actually does a disservice to Read the rest
This online advertisement has at least two messages. First, that a psychic would be able to tell a woman if her man is cheating. Second, that you have to ask someone else to find out if your partner’s unfaithful.
Cheating is a breach of trust, reneging on an unspoken (or spoken) agreement. But what happens when a woman doesn’t Read the rest