Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Namely on Why Athens Burns: Waiting For The Germans To Put It Out
- Commander Balok on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- FINAL COMPARISON ESSAY: Comparison of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish Version and American Version | The Hobo Chronicles on So-Called Feminism in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- wendy on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- nnorrinpai on What Comes After Postmodernism?
Author Archives: Robert
This one, no links, no analysis, just a good old fashioned post-about-a-post, the first and last you’ll get from me, I swear.
“For if Tasso, ‘fashioned in the pure poetry of the atmosphere of antiquity, who showed more judgment and genius than any other Italian for many a long year’, now finds himself ‘in so wretched a state, surviving Read the rest
Just the one more, I think. And then I’ll leave you alone.
Marx: “They do not know it, but they are doing it.”
A question: “Who does he think he is? Who is he preening for? Who does he think is watching him?”
An answer: You. None of that happens without you. Whether you think “Ooh, look Read the rest
You’ll have to forgive me, this has become quite bloated. I’ve interspersed hilarious Spanish numbers as segment headings. Watch this:
This is an article about how music like the above is neo-atheist-Christian propaganda designed to sell you the concept of an external, immortal soul, manifested in the form of bright lights and light Indie music, and what that Read the rest
You’ll have to forgive me, I have no idea how to make this link all embedded and sexy and turn you on and make you come. Instead, self-deprecating editorializing! – LET’S GO.
Watching Question Time* recently, with Germaine Greer terrifying audiences with a post-Freudian Freudianism and Peter Hitchens admirably sticking to a party-line of reductive (yet profitable) nonsense, I Read the rest