Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Namely on Why Athens Burns: Waiting For The Germans To Put It Out
- Commander Balok on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- FINAL COMPARISON ESSAY: Comparison of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish Version and American Version | The Hobo Chronicles on So-Called Feminism in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- wendy on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- nnorrinpai on What Comes After Postmodernism?
Author Archives: vandal
There are two conversations to be had on the recent tosh topic. One is whether a rape joke is ok or not and the other is whether it is ok to heckle or not. Obviously one is making more noise than the other.
A rape joke is debatable though and it has the opportunity of making the comedian looking Read the rest
Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken.
And that’s how we ended up in a world where the snuggie is a thing.
Asking a current college student, usually in their 3rd year or less for best results, the following.
“What would you do if college Read the rest
I hear this term thrown around casually in movie reviews, to describe Obama, in blogs, etc.
It’s a weird term, why is it said? You’ll never hear “non-threatening white person” because I suppose it is by default that white people are not threatening anything. When the term is used to whom is the minority non-threatening? White people, right? Read the rest
Not maybe as large in the media but it’s had its 15 minutes of fame and in those moments it was most used for jokes.
YouTube titles show news network clips with titles like “MAN VS MACHINE” or “Watson supercomputer destroys all humans”. Comments are mostly skynet jokes. Watson and such supercomputers are one of those technologies that Read the rest