Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- nnorrinpai on The new Facebook wall is a bookshelf
- berlakeghanigh on What Comes After Postmodernism?
- lumzi23 on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
- andthatsnotall on The Van Infuriates
- hurtleyduffield on Game Of Thrones: “Are my boobs still in the shot?” Part IV
Tag Archives: 666 Park Avenue
If you get to Prometheus early, say, 40 minutes early, you get to see commercials for upcomng TV shows.
Synopsis: sexy New Yorkers argue and fornicate in a demonic apartment building run by a demonic couple. 666. Get it? Cue religious protesting groups.
In the trailer I saw, there was an interview with Vanessa Williams:
It’s one part Rosemary’s