Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Namely on Why Athens Burns: Waiting For The Germans To Put It Out
- Commander Balok on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- FINAL COMPARISON ESSAY: Comparison of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish Version and American Version | The Hobo Chronicles on So-Called Feminism in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- wendy on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- nnorrinpai on What Comes After Postmodernism?
Tag Archives: books
A House to Look Smart In
The most interesting part of this article is the lack of an ironic and mocking tone. If I wrote that article it would read “look at these status-obsessed weirdos who buy books by the foot that they’ll never read.” And most other articles about the books-by-the-foot industry do exactly that.
What Read the rest
The best science fiction, the science fiction that is most enjoyable, that hangs together, that is believable and doesn’t strand the reader uses a simple formula: a story set in our world, that plays by our physical rules with one exception. In Asimov’s world, robots existed and lived among us. What happens if time travel is really possible? We Read the rest
In the Atlantic is an article entitled How Young Adult Fiction Came of Age. Young Adult is a genre of literature aimed towards 14-21 year old adolescents, and this article deals with what is perceived as the growing number of post-adolescent adults (it seems to imply 20s and maybe early 30 year olds) who are interested in these Read the rest