Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Namely on Why Athens Burns: Waiting For The Germans To Put It Out
- Commander Balok on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- FINAL COMPARISON ESSAY: Comparison of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish Version and American Version | The Hobo Chronicles on So-Called Feminism in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- wendy on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- nnorrinpai on What Comes After Postmodernism?
Tag Archives: bullying
People like to point out that bullying is not about the victim, it’s about the bully. That’s mostly true. The bullying was about Karen Klein to the extent she was picked as the target (for a reason). The rest of it, though, was on the kids.
Likewise, our response to the kids is not about the kids, it’s about Read the rest
Three young girls from Dunbar Middle school videotaped themselves tackling an 11 year old boy and taking off his clothes. The group can be heard laughing at times and mocking the boy as he struggled to break free.
Here’s where you say, “If the story was about three boys tackling and stripping the clothes off Read the rest
There is much talk today about bullying. Who’s responsible and why, there seems to be a consensus in the media and with many parents that bullying is a new and terrifying phenomena that has not been going on since the beginning of time. They use big words like “Cyber-Bullying” or some other domestic terrorist like references. Even the Read the rest