Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- nnorrinpai on The new Facebook wall is a bookshelf
- berlakeghanigh on What Comes After Postmodernism?
- lumzi23 on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
- andthatsnotall on The Van Infuriates
- hurtleyduffield on Game Of Thrones: “Are my boobs still in the shot?” Part IV
Tag Archives: cheating
Get ready, you’re about to be lied to.
This online advertisement has at least two messages. First, that a psychic would be able to tell a woman if her man is cheating. Second, that you have to ask someone else to find out if your partner’s unfaithful.
Cheating is a breach of trust, reneging on an unspoken (or spoken) agreement. But what happens when a woman doesn’t Read the rest
The cover story of BusinessWeek is about the “cheating industry,” including popular sites like AshleyMadison.com and others that cater to husbands and wives looking to cheat on their spouses. Interesting statistics include a spike in registration by men the day after Father’s Day. As you’d expect, guilt-free and emotion-free sex is really the fantasy on offer Read the rest