Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- dovahkiin on Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: No titles of nobility?
- ChiefJohn on Why most horror movies are stupid
- GC on Game Of Thrones: “Ours Is The Fury” Part II
- GC on Game Of Thrones: “This is an intervention now” Part III
- LanaStark108 on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
Tag Archives: cheating
Get ready, you’re about to be lied to.
This online advertisement has at least two messages. First, that a psychic would be able to tell a woman if her man is cheating. Second, that you have to ask someone else to find out if your partner’s unfaithful.
Cheating is a breach of trust, reneging on an unspoken (or spoken) agreement. But what happens when a woman doesn’t Read the rest
The cover story of BusinessWeek is about the “cheating industry,” including popular sites like AshleyMadison.com and others that cater to husbands and wives looking to cheat on their spouses. Interesting statistics include a spike in registration by men the day after Father’s Day. As you’d expect, guilt-free and emotion-free sex is really the fantasy on offer Read the rest