Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- johnnycoconut on Daniel Tosh Rape Jokes
- johnnycoconut on You Are Not A Beautiful Or Unique Snowflake
- ysexyuybuy on What Comes After Postmodernism?
- johnnycoconut on racial representation in postracial fiction and the banality of ultra-violence
- johnnycoconut on When rich kids can’t find jobs, it means socialism has failed.
Tag Archives: china
How do you advertise luxury, aspirational products in China, which is moving to ban exactly that kind of advertising? By exploiting Marxism. Look closely:
You watch this droning, anodyne, short-film-length commercial, and your reaction, like many Westerners and Americans, is that the ad stinks. It’s too long, and the message isn’t clear. We’re used to ads that rely Read the rest
China Daily, et al, report that
Advertisements that promote products as luxurious or “high-end” have been banned in a move experts say is designed to protect social harmony.
The clean up means commercials posted or aired in public can no longer include words like “supreme”, “royal”, “luxury” or “high class”…
This move is designed to deal with the Read the rest