Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Commander Balok on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- FINAL COMPARISON ESSAY: Comparison of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish Version and American Version | The Hobo Chronicles on So-Called Feminism in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- wendy on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- nnorrinpai on What Comes After Postmodernism?
- johnnycoconut on Morality, or when to do absolutely nothing
Tag Archives: class
Fry-Cooks or Dilettantrepreneurs?… Artists and Liberal Artists… What do you want to be when you grow up?
Rona Economou dropped some serious coin on education and professional training
~ likely at least ~ US$ 200K…
This is where she works:
“The sweet smell of success? So this is really better than working at Mickey D’s?”
Maybe she would have been better off keeping that tuition money and getting the kind of free professional management training McDonalds Read the rest
Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution – No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States.
And no title is. Directly. But it does seem obvious that a social class exists in America that equates to nobility, and this class is sanctioned by the state. To be noble is essentially to be Read the rest
The personal finance magazine Kiplinger’s– which usually contains stories like “Ten Hilarious Tax Deductions” and “How To Get A Bond Fund Out Of Her Clothes” goes off the path to offer “8 Outrageous Executive Perks.”
It’s a traffic getter, I’ll admit– and when it gets featured on the front page of Yahoo it affords 2135 people the opportunity Read the rest
That’s the title of the news article. Not: “here’s what happened.” It’s a recommendation.
A bunch of employees down at the NY Homes and Community Renewal Agency play the lottery regularly. This time, they win– and get to split $300M.
That might seem like a non-story, and after March 29 it should have died. Read the rest