Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Namely on Why Athens Burns: Waiting For The Germans To Put It Out
- Commander Balok on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- FINAL COMPARISON ESSAY: Comparison of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish Version and American Version | The Hobo Chronicles on So-Called Feminism in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- wendy on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- nnorrinpai on What Comes After Postmodernism?
Tag Archives: david guetta
In the cult of pop, the DJ is the High Priest. (The MC is the High Priestess) He is the weaver of the magic that keeps the party hopping. He’s the reason why people go to clubs. Anyone who’s ever tried to replicate the club experience at home knows that without a skilled DJ, the party’s going to suck. Read the rest