Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Vendetta on Three Middle School Girls Assault Boy and Nothing Happens.
- squid on Why most horror movies are stupid
- hurtleyduffield on The Man Of Steel
- hurtleyduffield on Game Of Thrones: “Are my boobs still in the shot?” Part IV
- honky on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
Tag Archives: Dexter
What do we have here, a serial killer trying to pass himself off as normal?
A hallucination of your father admonishing you for your mistakes is a pretty standard literary metaphor for the superego, and if that’s true you should probably sit down: this superego, like your superego, doesn’t criticize him for doing something wrong, like killing, Read the rest