Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- nnorrinpai on The new Facebook wall is a bookshelf
- berlakeghanigh on What Comes After Postmodernism?
- lumzi23 on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
- andthatsnotall on The Van Infuriates
- hurtleyduffield on Game Of Thrones: “Are my boobs still in the shot?” Part IV
Tag Archives: differential equations
First an easy physics problem. Say you throw a ball into the air. Which part of the trip takes longer, the way up or the way down?
Did you account for the way the Earth’s gravitational field varies during the ball’s flight? How about its relativistic mass gain? The energy of rotation as the ball spins? Hopefully not, Read the rest