Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Namely on Why Athens Burns: Waiting For The Germans To Put It Out
- Commander Balok on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- FINAL COMPARISON ESSAY: Comparison of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish Version and American Version | The Hobo Chronicles on So-Called Feminism in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- wendy on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- nnorrinpai on What Comes After Postmodernism?
Tag Archives: differential equations
First an easy physics problem. Say you throw a ball into the air. Which part of the trip takes longer, the way up or the way down?
Did you account for the way the Earth’s gravitational field varies during the ball’s flight? How about its relativistic mass gain? The energy of rotation as the ball spins? Hopefully not, Read the rest