Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- hurtleyduffield on The Man Of Steel
- hurtleyduffield on Game Of Thrones: “Are my boobs still in the shot?” Part IV
- honky on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
- dovahkiin on Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: No titles of nobility?
- ChiefJohn on Why most horror movies are stupid
Tag Archives: differential equations
First an easy physics problem. Say you throw a ball into the air. Which part of the trip takes longer, the way up or the way down?
Did you account for the way the Earth’s gravitational field varies during the ball’s flight? How about its relativistic mass gain? The energy of rotation as the ball spins? Hopefully not, Read the rest