Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Vendetta on Three Middle School Girls Assault Boy and Nothing Happens.
- squid on Why most horror movies are stupid
- hurtleyduffield on The Man Of Steel
- hurtleyduffield on Game Of Thrones: “Are my boobs still in the shot?” Part IV
- honky on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
Tag Archives: ego
A woman gets into a bad accident, suffers trauma-induced depression et. al., and copes with it by playing a game she created.
I’ve been curious about how to use the ego against itself. It hates (e.g.) the success of others, so how do you structure an environment to take advantage of that. Can you?
One thing my Read the rest
This is a new Tide detergent commercial showing how Tide undermines Dad’s attempt to control his daughter’s sexuality. Dad is a central character in the ad, and all the action revolves around him. But the ad is not targeted at fathers. Women still do most of the family shopping, so we should read the ad as addressing moms. Read the rest