Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- nnorrinpai on The new Facebook wall is a bookshelf
- berlakeghanigh on What Comes After Postmodernism?
- lumzi23 on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
- andthatsnotall on The Van Infuriates
- hurtleyduffield on Game Of Thrones: “Are my boobs still in the shot?” Part IV
Tag Archives: hunger games
Plot: little princess Merida doesn’t want to marry any of the suitors, she wants to ride horses, shoot arrows, be free. Mom sternly disapproves. “Sit up straight.” An evil bear tries to kill everyone.
Brave appeared to be the feminist Hunger Games– this would be a movie about a girl with a bow that was Read the rest
I don’t see what all the HUNGER GAMES hubbub is about. I mean, Jennifer Lawrence has experience playing a person of color. That isn’t good enough for you people? (What do I mean, “you people”?)
Strike that, start again. I don’t get what all the HUNGER GAMES hubbub is about. The black characters in the book exist to Read the rest