Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Namely on Why Athens Burns: Waiting For The Germans To Put It Out
- Commander Balok on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- FINAL COMPARISON ESSAY: Comparison of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish Version and American Version | The Hobo Chronicles on So-Called Feminism in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- wendy on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- nnorrinpai on What Comes After Postmodernism?
Tag Archives: iphone
This is a simple ad, which is also why it is being displayed in…. newspapers. It plays off Apple’s Genius theme, but it is, literally, a straightforward comparison between two objects (obviously skewed towards the Galaxy S III.)
This is the kind of ad that you would never see for a political candidate except in Read the rest
On the OP-ed column of New York Times last Friday Martin Lindström effectively misunderstands basic concepts of brain functioning and causality. This is made all the more sadder by the fact Lindström is an author of Buyology – Tryth and Lies About Why We Buy and Brandwashed, in the former of which he claims to have gathered Read the rest
“UK neuroscientists suggested that the brains of Apple devotees are stimulated by Apple imagery in the same way that the brains of religious people are stimulated by religious imagery.”
But you already knew this, right? Why else would Apple stores look like austere temples, replete with the graven idols of 30″ Cinema Displays and iPhones perched upon pedestals like Read the rest