Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- dovahkiin on Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: No titles of nobility?
- ChiefJohn on Why most horror movies are stupid
- GC on Game Of Thrones: “Ours Is The Fury” Part II
- GC on Game Of Thrones: “This is an intervention now” Part III
- LanaStark108 on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
Tag Archives: journalism
It’s a study!
Black youth are arrested for drug crimes at a rate ten times higher than that of whites. But new research shows that young African Americans are actually less likely to use drugs and less likely to develop substance use disorders, compared to whites, Native Americans, Hispanics and people of mixed race.
I guess everything I Read the rest
If you care about state politics of the type that spills into national news, you may have heard that the Army Corp of Engineers blew up a levy and flooded a bunch of farmland down in Missouri to save Cairo, Illinois (Pronounced “Kay-row;” remember, we are talking about the Midwest). If you are a visual learner:
Ultimately, Cairo is Read the rest
Ann Coulter saysJapan’s nuclear troubles are good news. This could be phrased as “Ann Coulter says something pseudo-provacative. It’s her job.”
Reading the article, I cringe , of course, for the researchers whose work she is overzealously extending at best. No one wants to be known as that guy who said nuclear meltdowns are the bomb.
But there’s Read the rest