Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Namely on Why Athens Burns: Waiting For The Germans To Put It Out
- Commander Balok on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- FINAL COMPARISON ESSAY: Comparison of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish Version and American Version | The Hobo Chronicles on So-Called Feminism in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- wendy on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- nnorrinpai on What Comes After Postmodernism?
Tag Archives: kesha
Today we’re looking at Ke$ha.
Typically, pop songs are well-crafted, well-sung. This one isn’t. Why? It’s all part of the message and the image. Kesha deliberately understates her looks, dresses down, and doesn’t bother auto-tuning the trailer park out of her voice.
But it’s still huge. There’s a reason it’s used in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid commercial, Read the rest