Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Vendetta on Three Middle School Girls Assault Boy and Nothing Happens.
- squid on Why most horror movies are stupid
- hurtleyduffield on The Man Of Steel
- hurtleyduffield on Game Of Thrones: “Are my boobs still in the shot?” Part IV
- honky on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
Tag Archives: loneliness
Jeff is lonely. He “did the only logical thing” and posts a flyer about it. And that’s news.
One narrative of technology is that it bridges gaps. It connects us via skype, facebook, dating services, and message boards. By calling Jeff we can express ourselves in ways we believe we can’t in person. However, this narrative is Read the rest
I recently watched an anime titled Welcome to the NHK, which is a series based off a famous novel of the same name by author Tatsuhiko Takimoto. Welcome to the NHK is about a 22 year old hikikomori named Satou Tatsuhiro. Hikikomori is a Japanese term used to describe socially reclusive “shut-ins” who are usually 25-35 year old NEETs Read the rest