Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Commander Balok on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- FINAL COMPARISON ESSAY: Comparison of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish Version and American Version | The Hobo Chronicles on So-Called Feminism in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- wendy on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- nnorrinpai on What Comes After Postmodernism?
- johnnycoconut on Morality, or when to do absolutely nothing
Tag Archives: loneliness
Jeff is lonely. He “did the only logical thing” and posts a flyer about it. And that’s news.
One narrative of technology is that it bridges gaps. It connects us via skype, facebook, dating services, and message boards. By calling Jeff we can express ourselves in ways we believe we can’t in person. However, this narrative is Read the rest
I recently watched an anime titled Welcome to the NHK, which is a series based off a famous novel of the same name by author Tatsuhiko Takimoto. Welcome to the NHK is about a 22 year old hikikomori named Satou Tatsuhiro. Hikikomori is a Japanese term used to describe socially reclusive “shut-ins” who are usually 25-35 year old NEETs Read the rest