Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Namely on Why Athens Burns: Waiting For The Germans To Put It Out
- Commander Balok on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- FINAL COMPARISON ESSAY: Comparison of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish Version and American Version | The Hobo Chronicles on So-Called Feminism in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- wendy on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- nnorrinpai on What Comes After Postmodernism?
Tag Archives: looper
A lot of the criticism of movie trailers (“why do they put the whole plot in it?” “The actual movie was totally different!” etc) comes from a misunderstanding of the purpose of trailers.
The trailer is designed to do exactly what a political ad does.
No spoilers: the plot of Looper is really about a boy, and the relationship Read the rest