Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- markus123 on Charles Ramsey, American Hero
- Orangebookbag on Terrence Malick’s Tree of Life is one of the greatest films ever made.
- CatharticBard on Drug Use in American Culture
- Or on Charles Ramsey, American Hero
- Blaster on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
Tag Archives: lottery
Amanda Clayton won a million dollars in the lottery. But she is still receiving “state food assistance”, which I assume is food stamps.
This is the kind of story clearly intended to trigger today’s 2 Minute Hate. In fact, if you only have time for a 10 Second Hate before Idol comes back from commercial, CNN totally has Read the rest
That’s the title of the news article. Not: “here’s what happened.” It’s a recommendation.
A bunch of employees down at the NY Homes and Community Renewal Agency play the lottery regularly. This time, they win– and get to split $300M.
That might seem like a non-story, and after March 29 it should have died. Read the rest