Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- nnorrinpai on The new Facebook wall is a bookshelf
- berlakeghanigh on What Comes After Postmodernism?
- lumzi23 on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
- andthatsnotall on The Van Infuriates
- hurtleyduffield on Game Of Thrones: “Are my boobs still in the shot?” Part IV
Tag Archives: louis ck
There are two conversations to be had on the recent tosh topic. One is whether a rape joke is ok or not and the other is whether it is ok to heckle or not. Obviously one is making more noise than the other.
A rape joke is debatable though and it has the opportunity of making the comedian looking Read the rest
Louis CK did a PSA about being a father, and, specifically, how nothing else is as important as being a parent.
While I agreed, I made the point that Louie is divorced and has only partial custody. This doesn’t diminish him as a father, but I suggested that it might be easier to focus in on being a Read the rest