Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- nnorrinpai on The new Facebook wall is a bookshelf
- berlakeghanigh on What Comes After Postmodernism?
- lumzi23 on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
- andthatsnotall on The Van Infuriates
- hurtleyduffield on Game Of Thrones: “Are my boobs still in the shot?” Part IV
Tag Archives: mad men
(It’s hard to write about a show that has exactly as many viewers as commentators and make it interesting.)
This season, Don Draper learns what women already know: you can be hot and bitchy up until the time you are only bitchy, and then you better hope you’ve accumulated a lot of money or a loving spouse because people Read the rest
An interesting article in the LA Times about how the wives portrayed in cable dramas are…. hated.
Lori’s bloody end capped off a particularly rough year for AMC’s first wives club. When the once-svelte Betty showed up at the beginning of “Mad Men’s” fifth season carrying 50 or so pounds of extra weight, “Fat Betty” became an
There’s something wrong with the fact that the Joan Holloway Barbie doll from Mattel, inspired by the hit show Mad Men, is as anorexic as Barbie dolls ever were. We’ve all heard enough about how Barbie dolls inspires negative body images in girls, but this doll is based on a real person, not the other way Read the rest