Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Namely on Why Athens Burns: Waiting For The Germans To Put It Out
- Commander Balok on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- FINAL COMPARISON ESSAY: Comparison of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish Version and American Version | The Hobo Chronicles on So-Called Feminism in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- wendy on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- nnorrinpai on What Comes After Postmodernism?
Tag Archives: oedipal
This is the cover of Justice League #1. If you are shocked and appalled by this, I should point out that this is what comic book covers have looked like for most of the last ninety billion years:
Then someone decided to point out how stupid Wonder woman looked by drawing all the male character in similar Read the rest
We do love our superhero movies, don’t we. I’ve had something of a pet theory for a few years now that says that all superhero comic book mythologies are little more than the superego punishing the id in a celebration of a superficially Nietzschean, almost fascist worldview. What is much more interesting is why audiences find these stories so Read the rest
When you watch most action movies, it’s easy to get caught up in the car chases, explosions, and hot chicks that define them. But when you look beyond those, beyond the trite dialogue, beyond the contrived plots, is there anything there? In most action films, there isn’t. So they don’t last beyond a single picture. But the The Fast Read the rest