Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Namely on Why Athens Burns: Waiting For The Germans To Put It Out
- Commander Balok on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- FINAL COMPARISON ESSAY: Comparison of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish Version and American Version | The Hobo Chronicles on So-Called Feminism in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- wendy on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- nnorrinpai on What Comes After Postmodernism?
Tag Archives: parenting
Louis CK did a PSA about being a father, and, specifically, how nothing else is as important as being a parent.
While I agreed, I made the point that Louie is divorced and has only partial custody. This doesn’t diminish him as a father, but I suggested that it might be easier to focus in on being a Read the rest
The Wall Street Journal published an article adapted from Susan Gregory Thomas’ “In Spite of Everything: A Memoir” titled The Divorce Generation. The article reads as a tragedy of a parent, who has been traumatised by the messy divorce of her own parents, and has vowed herself never to do such a thing to her children. Which, in Read the rest
A pre-school in Sweden is going to achieve gender equality. The idea is to remove any stimulation that might give the kids an idea of whether they’re boys or girls, according to society’s definition of these. Gendered toys will be available, but they’ll be “placed side by side to encourage a child to play with whatever he or Read the rest
39 boys and 39 girls raised by 73 sets of lesbian parents (after donor insemination) were permitted by their mothers to be contacted at age 17.
93% of the lesbians were white; 47% Northeast, 43% West. Average age at conception: 35
56% of the couples had separated at child’s mean age of 7. 70% of those continued to share Read the rest