Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Namely on Why Athens Burns: Waiting For The Germans To Put It Out
- Commander Balok on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- FINAL COMPARISON ESSAY: Comparison of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish Version and American Version | The Hobo Chronicles on So-Called Feminism in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- wendy on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- nnorrinpai on What Comes After Postmodernism?
Tag Archives: race
Woman was taken off the Amtrak quiet car because she was talking loudly on her cell for 16 hours (seems long.)
A passenger had asked her to be quiet, and she apparently became belligerent.
That’s about all you can say about the story without including any mention of race:
which these four numbskulls manage to never do.
They Read the rest
At least, not according to evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa. Psychology Today published an article by the London School of Economics psychologist that concludes that black women are less attractive based on some dicey and very biased statistical analysis of very subjective opinions obtained from a longitudinal study of adolescent health (Add Health). This is the article as it originally Read the rest
New York Magazine writes about the plight of Asians in America. Do you think New York Magazine cares about Asians? It doesn’t. The article isn’t about them.
The older a product is, the more it is a commodity, and the fewer objectively discernible qualities or features it has, the more the advertiser is forced to construct a fictional “grand narrative” to sell you a product. They have to tell a story about the world, and place the product within that world in a way that is Read the rest