Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Vendetta on Three Middle School Girls Assault Boy and Nothing Happens.
- squid on Why most horror movies are stupid
- hurtleyduffield on The Man Of Steel
- hurtleyduffield on Game Of Thrones: “Are my boobs still in the shot?” Part IV
- honky on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
Tag Archives: rape jokes
There are two conversations to be had on the recent tosh topic. One is whether a rape joke is ok or not and the other is whether it is ok to heckle or not. Obviously one is making more noise than the other.
A rape joke is debatable though and it has the opportunity of making the comedian looking Read the rest
Austin Comedian Curtis Luciani writes about Daniel Tosh’s rape joke incident at the Laugh Factory.
My concise interpretation of his points:
1) Rape is far more prevalent than men think it is: imagine having your dick cut off and being emasculated by a comedian.
2) There is a difference between doing comedy and bringing Read the rest