Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Commander Balok on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- FINAL COMPARISON ESSAY: Comparison of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish Version and American Version | The Hobo Chronicles on So-Called Feminism in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- wendy on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- nnorrinpai on What Comes After Postmodernism?
- johnnycoconut on Morality, or when to do absolutely nothing
Tag Archives: rights
Hasidic Williamsburg newspaper Der Tzitung removed Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Director for Counterterrorism Audery Tomason from the now-famous photograph showing the President White House and military staff watching the assassination of bin Laden. Why did they do this, and does it matter?
Der Tzitung has not publicly explained its reasons for deleting the women from the Read the rest
The ban on face veils in France is now being actively enforced, with two Muslim women being detained for wearing veils. The goverment’s rationale for the law is, as President Sarkozy put it, “to protect women from being forced to cover their faces and to uphold France’s secular values. So while the punishment for breaking the law Read the rest