Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Namely on Why Athens Burns: Waiting For The Germans To Put It Out
- Commander Balok on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- FINAL COMPARISON ESSAY: Comparison of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish Version and American Version | The Hobo Chronicles on So-Called Feminism in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- wendy on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- nnorrinpai on What Comes After Postmodernism?
Tag Archives: romney
This is a simple ad, which is also why it is being displayed in…. newspapers. It plays off Apple’s Genius theme, but it is, literally, a straightforward comparison between two objects (obviously skewed towards the Galaxy S III.)
This is the kind of ad that you would never see for a political candidate except in Read the rest
The media circus surrounding Trayvon Martin’s death has seemingly come to a close. The tents taken down, the elephants caged, the props placed back on the wagon to head off to a new old town aptly denoted “The Past.” For weeks, America stood up in arms over the legitimacy of statutory law, over the prudence of government bureaucracy, the Read the rest