Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- hurtleyduffield on The Man Of Steel
- hurtleyduffield on Game Of Thrones: “Are my boobs still in the shot?” Part IV
- honky on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
- dovahkiin on Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: No titles of nobility?
- ChiefJohn on Why most horror movies are stupid
Tag Archives: superbetter
A woman gets into a bad accident, suffers trauma-induced depression et. al., and copes with it by playing a game she created.
I’ve been curious about how to use the ego against itself. It hates (e.g.) the success of others, so how do you structure an environment to take advantage of that. Can you?
One thing my Read the rest