Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- nnorrinpai on The new Facebook wall is a bookshelf
- berlakeghanigh on What Comes After Postmodernism?
- lumzi23 on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
- andthatsnotall on The Van Infuriates
- hurtleyduffield on Game Of Thrones: “Are my boobs still in the shot?” Part IV
Tag Archives: terrorism
This movie came out 2010, why hasn’t anyone talked about it? Because everyone was too busy waiting for Harry Potter (deus ex machina for idiots). This move asks questions that no one is willing to answer. The story is as follows: An American born Muslim convert plants three nuclear bombs around the country and purposefully gets captured in order Read the rest
Oh no! A terrorist caused a plane diversion, but was apprehended without loss of life.
Wait. There was no explosive device? and he was drunk?
Let’s hear his side of the story. So he was pretty wasted and trying to impress a girl, and for some incomprehensible reason he thought the best way to do that was Read the rest