Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- hurtleyduffield on Game Of Thrones: “Are my boobs still in the shot?” Part IV
- honky on Game Of Thrones: “A bad show disguised as a good one”– Part 1
- dovahkiin on Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: No titles of nobility?
- ChiefJohn on Why most horror movies are stupid
- GC on Game Of Thrones: “Ours Is The Fury” Part II
Tag Archives: video
Netflix is spinning off is DVD-by-mail business to focus on streaming. If there was ever an example of how postmodern business has become, this is it.
It is often said that in postmodernism, the curator was as important than the works he curated. That certainly seems to be the guiding principle behind this decision. Effectively, Netflix is throwing Read the rest
An article in Prospect Magazine (UK) declares “Postmodernism is dead,” and then attempts to discern what cultural trend, or philosophical modes comes after.
This topic is of particular interest to me, the question of what comes next was largely the impetus for starting this blog. It is very clear that postmodernism isn’t dead, just like modernism or classicism Read the rest
Eguchi Aimi is the newest member of Japanese pop group AKB48. Here she is with the rest of her group, in a commercial for candy. Eguchi is the third girl in the commercial (0:04), and the one who holds the little purple candy. She’s also the one in the center of the wide shot. Before I tell you how Read the rest