Search Partial Objects
blog advertising is good for you
- No posts to display
- Namely on Why Athens Burns: Waiting For The Germans To Put It Out
- Commander Balok on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- FINAL COMPARISON ESSAY: Comparison of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish Version and American Version | The Hobo Chronicles on So-Called Feminism in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- wendy on Did Kurt Russell Rape Goldie Hawn in Overboard?
- nnorrinpai on What Comes After Postmodernism?
Tag Archives: violence
Whenever something tragic like the violence in Aurora happens, I always think of this scene from “Almost Famous”. Note that I believe this clip is a different take from the one actually used in the movie. What you can’t see is that the t-shirt shows the band, but only Russell (the guitarist) is in focus.
When Read the rest
In CNN’s Global Public Square Naomi Wolf asks “Is Pornography Driving Men Crazy?”. Which, of course, is a rhetorical question as she obviously has picked her side.
She begins by reflecting on the recent “self-destructive” sexual adventures of some high ranking men. She appears to have a problem mainly with the part that today people can Read the rest
Cross Creek is the closest thing we have in the United States to forced re-education camps. Cross Creek and other facilities like it are where grotesque parents send their kids to have the gay bullied out of them and the Jesus bullied into them.
This is the story of one girl who was sent there, what she Read the rest
Three researchers have developed a novel method to consider that question: they analyzed the research output of experts who filed a brief in a U.S. Supreme Court case involving violent video games and teens.
You know why it’s novel? Because no Read the rest